Saturday, July 12, 2014

Cute Painted Tables

Isn't it funny how a project that looked good at the time ends up not being so great?  I had this little table in the house that I painted with a chevron pattern last year.  Then I clear coated it.  I kept thinking I would bring it to a local consignment shop and see if I could sell it there.  Until recently when I pulled it out and looked at it.  Seems the clear coat had yellowed and changed the color of the table.  So, I decided to sand it all down and re-do the top. 

I like the new look!

 
I love the way this one folds down.

I
 
 


Then I found this adorable little table at my local GW for $3.99.  It was a dark brown stain and had water rings on it.  So, I decided to paint it up and ad some cute stencils.  Now I love it!  I hope the consignment shop is interested. 
 



4 comments:

  1. Hi you are one of my card swap partners, as being organised by Amy at Love Made my Home. Could you drop me an email with your address on? Thank you! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debi. I'm also one of your card swap partners. Perhaps you could leave a comment with your email address so we can swap addresses. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patricia, my email is saylorstreetcottage@gmail.com. The card swap is a fun idea!

      Delete
    2. Hi Debi. I've sent you an email with my address. Can you email me your address please. Thanks.

      Delete