Thursday, November 7, 2013

A painted window

Well, I don't have the pictures to show it but I painted my bathroom window.  Actually Mr. Saylor said he would paint it.  I thought that was pretty nice of him because my son wanted me to go to the pet store with him. 

Unfortunately I over estimated Mr. Saylor's painting abilities or shall I call it what it really is?  His usual half-assed home improvement habits.  After 23 years of marriage you'd think I'd have learned never to let him do home decorating. He is not a perfectionist but he's perfect at doing things the easy way, you know the "it's good enough" mentality.  So, I came home from the pet store and he was painting the window, but he didn't even tape over the glass.  The best part is he didn't even remove the little clips for the window blinds.  So, I made him take off the clips, then I taped the glass and I finished painting. 

I made him do the clean up!

One chore checked off the list.  Next up a new window blind.  I want an inexpensive bamboo window blind. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, Thank you for your comment on my post about Steve Dahl. I was so glad to hear that you had fond memories of listening to Steve too. Unless you listened, and came to know Steve, you cannot understand how Steve became a part of our lives.
    I couldn't find an email address for you, so I leave my thank you here. Love, Penny

    ReplyDelete