Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday!  It's been a pretty good week because the weather has been fantastic!  Cool and sunny and the evenings have been cool.  It's been a refreshing after the hot spell we had.  Even better is the fact that I can turn off the air conditioner.  We went to a lovely concert in the park on Wednesday night.  What a beautiful evening it was and the band was a lot of fun.  They perform songs from the 70's, 80's 90's and present.  I think I sang along with almost every song.

This weekend is supposed to be in the 60's and 70's degree range.  I think it's going to be perfect for gardening.  I plan to spend a great deal of time outside.

I also plan to pull out our sewing machine and check to see if it works.  We bought one at Walmart at Christmas time and when my Miss Saylor pulled it out to use it she found out it doesn't work.  I plan to take it back to try to exchange.

Well, off to work.  It would be great to be able to stay home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment