Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 16 - Spiced Apple Cider and Favorite Fall Cocktails

On Friday I'm having a little party with some friends to put together shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child.  I am putting together a little menu.  One thing I'm sure to make is Spiced Apple Cider.  We love to make it this time of year and one of our favorite products is Aspen Mulling Spices.  It seems to be the perfect blend and sweetens the cider just right.  I may spike it a bit and add some brandy. 

Even though this is my favorite spice mix I may try my hand at making my mulling spices from scratch.  I don't have a recipe but we all know Pinterest can help with that.  I know I have all the ingredients so that shouldn't be a problem.  I just hope it will be as good as Aspen!

Until Tomorrow,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive