On Friday I'm having a little party with some friends to put together shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child. I am putting together a little menu. One thing I'm sure to make is Spiced Apple Cider. We love to make it this time of year and one of our favorite products is Aspen Mulling Spices. It seems to be the perfect blend and sweetens the cider just right. I may spike it a bit and add some brandy.
- Final Post for the 31 Day Blogger Challenge
- Gruesome Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cookies and Decoupage Pumpkins
- Day Twenty Eight - Give Thanks
- Deer Meat Pot Pie and Apple Pie
- Countdown to Halloween
- Updated Halloween Wreath
- Round Steak Dinner and Pumpkin Bread
- Getting the bedroom ready for fall
- Snow Today and a Halloween Project in production
- French Wood Platter
- Warm Beef Stew and Dumplings on a cold Fall Day.
- Day 19 - Rugby Season
- Day 18 Operation Christmas Child
- Day 17 - Bread Tube Fail
- Day 16 - Spiced Apple Cider and Favorite Fall Cock...
- A Fall Inspired Dinner and A Halloween Lantern
- Halloween Blocks
- Day 13 - Pumking filled cinnamon buns and lots of ...
- Day 12 - Fall Inspired Pumpkin Plate
- Day Eleven - Catch Up Post and Fall flavored goodi...
- Day Ten - Simply Baked Acorn Squash
- Day 9 - Favorite Fall Movies
- Day Eight - Fall Inspired Banana Bread and Plans f...
- Day Seven - Fall Inspiration leads to Halloween In...
- Day 6 - Shepherd's Pie
- Day 5 - Fall Inspired Exercise and a final farewel...
- Day Four - A Simple Fall Wood Project
- Day Three - Pumpkin Donut Holes
- Day 2 - A simple fall wreath
- Day 1 - Nothing says fall like a hearty bowl of so...
- ▼ October (31)