Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Gruesome Cupcakes

Another late night at the office but I still had time to make a few cupcakes to take in tomorrow for our Halloween party!

I found these little knife cake decorations made by Wilton at Joanne Fabric's.  They were on sale and I grabbed the last two boxes because they are just too cute.

Since I got home so late today I wasn't in the mood to take the time to bake from scratch so I'll be honest and admit I had to use a box mix.  However, I had a package of cream cheese in the fridge and some powdered sugar so I made homemade icing.  The red jelly is cherry pie filling. 

I can't wait to share them tomorrow.




We are supposed to get rain all night tonight and during the day tomorrow so I have a feeling we won't see many trick or treaters.  We've got plenty of kids on the block but the rain will keep everyone in.  I don't want to buy too much candy because I really hate having leftovers.  I have no willpower when it comes to chocolate candy. 

Until tomorrow,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive