Another late night at the office but I still had time to make a few cupcakes to take in tomorrow for our Halloween party!
I found these little knife cake decorations made by Wilton at Joanne Fabric's. They were on sale and I grabbed the last two boxes because they are just too cute.
Since I got home so late today I wasn't in the mood to take the time to bake from scratch so I'll be honest and admit I had to use a box mix. However, I had a package of cream cheese in the fridge and some powdered sugar so I made homemade icing. The red jelly is cherry pie filling.
I can't wait to share them tomorrow.
We are supposed to get rain all night tonight and during the day tomorrow so I have a feeling we won't see many trick or treaters. We've got plenty of kids on the block but the rain will keep everyone in. I don't want to buy too much candy because I really hate having leftovers. I have no willpower when it comes to chocolate candy.
- Final Post for the 31 Day Blogger Challenge
- Gruesome Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cookies and Decoupage Pumpkins
- Day Twenty Eight - Give Thanks
- Deer Meat Pot Pie and Apple Pie
- Countdown to Halloween
- Updated Halloween Wreath
- Round Steak Dinner and Pumpkin Bread
- Getting the bedroom ready for fall
- Snow Today and a Halloween Project in production
- French Wood Platter
- Warm Beef Stew and Dumplings on a cold Fall Day.
- Day 19 - Rugby Season
- Day 18 Operation Christmas Child
- Day 17 - Bread Tube Fail
- Day 16 - Spiced Apple Cider and Favorite Fall Cock...
- A Fall Inspired Dinner and A Halloween Lantern
- Halloween Blocks
- Day 13 - Pumking filled cinnamon buns and lots of ...
- Day 12 - Fall Inspired Pumpkin Plate
- Day Eleven - Catch Up Post and Fall flavored goodi...
- Day Ten - Simply Baked Acorn Squash
- Day 9 - Favorite Fall Movies
- Day Eight - Fall Inspired Banana Bread and Plans f...
- Day Seven - Fall Inspiration leads to Halloween In...
- Day 6 - Shepherd's Pie
- Day 5 - Fall Inspired Exercise and a final farewel...
- Day Four - A Simple Fall Wood Project
- Day Three - Pumpkin Donut Holes
- Day 2 - A simple fall wreath
- Day 1 - Nothing says fall like a hearty bowl of so...
- ▼ October (31)