I didn't get to take fall pictures of the city tonight because I went down there after dark. It started out as crazy because the expressway I usually take was backed up so badly people were turning around on the on-ramp and actually driving back down the wrong way. I didn't see any police around there but that was an accident waiting to happen so I stayed far from it and took a different route. It took me over an hour to get down to my daughters apartment and then we had to drive around for a few more blocks looking for a parking space. But no matter how much of a hassle it was, getting the opportunity to spend some time with my little girl in her own apartment is worth every minute.
I was thinking about some fall favorites today and remembered that it's almost time for two of my absolute favorite movies to be popped in the DVD player.
Favorite movie # 1 - Hocus Pocus
I can't get enough of these two movies. I would love to have a kitchen like the one in practical magic and I'd love to live in their house, I love the quaint little town and the lovely garden they have planted.
So, I think this weekend while working on my fall/Halloween projects I'll pop these babies in and watch while I'm creating.
- Final Post for the 31 Day Blogger Challenge
- Gruesome Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cookies and Decoupage Pumpkins
- Day Twenty Eight - Give Thanks
- Deer Meat Pot Pie and Apple Pie
- Countdown to Halloween
- Updated Halloween Wreath
- Round Steak Dinner and Pumpkin Bread
- Getting the bedroom ready for fall
- Snow Today and a Halloween Project in production
- French Wood Platter
- Warm Beef Stew and Dumplings on a cold Fall Day.
- Day 19 - Rugby Season
- Day 18 Operation Christmas Child
- Day 17 - Bread Tube Fail
- Day 16 - Spiced Apple Cider and Favorite Fall Cock...
- A Fall Inspired Dinner and A Halloween Lantern
- Halloween Blocks
- Day 13 - Pumking filled cinnamon buns and lots of ...
- Day 12 - Fall Inspired Pumpkin Plate
- Day Eleven - Catch Up Post and Fall flavored goodi...
- Day Ten - Simply Baked Acorn Squash
- Day 9 - Favorite Fall Movies
- Day Eight - Fall Inspired Banana Bread and Plans f...
- Day Seven - Fall Inspiration leads to Halloween In...
- Day 6 - Shepherd's Pie
- Day 5 - Fall Inspired Exercise and a final farewel...
- Day Four - A Simple Fall Wood Project
- Day Three - Pumpkin Donut Holes
- Day 2 - A simple fall wreath
- Day 1 - Nothing says fall like a hearty bowl of so...
- ▼ October (31)