I've started a few more projects that will be completed over the next few days. I'm painting an old wooden lantern I picked up at a thrift store. This will become a Halloween decoration.
Mr. Saylor cut some small wood blocks for me to make into a Halloween project for a later post.
So to keep me on track here is a list of my future projects:
- Halloween lantern
- Halloween blocks
- Clean out craft closet (thanks to the inspiration from a fellow 31 day challenge blogger at Empty Nest Full Life.
- Fall décor update on my antique desk.
- Pick up some Halloween or fall themed gems for my candlesticks along with some pretty fall themed candles.
- Finish Halloween wreath for the front door.
- Make a batch of pumpkin muffins.
- Make a burlap banner
- Make a couple of burlap pumpkins.