Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day Eleven - Catch Up Post and Fall flavored goodies

Since I missed a days post last weekend while we were out of town I thought I'd double post today to catch up. 

This morning the skies were bright and sunny but that has now changed to a cloudy day with rain showers on their way.  This is probably a good thing for me because I'll be stuck inside with no other option but to get the things on my list complete and some much needed house cleaning. 

BUT, I want a pumpkin shaped plate because I want to use it to display the final results of this and this!. and THIS.  So, I'm heading out now to find a cute, inexpensive plate to which I am going to glue an old candlestick and make a cake plate.

Pictures to follow.
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive