Since I missed a days post last weekend while we were out of town I thought I'd double post today to catch up.
This morning the skies were bright and sunny but that has now changed to a cloudy day with rain showers on their way. This is probably a good thing for me because I'll be stuck inside with no other option but to get the things on my list complete and some much needed house cleaning.
BUT, I want a pumpkin shaped plate because I want to use it to display the final results of this and this!. and THIS. So, I'm heading out now to find a cute, inexpensive plate to which I am going to glue an old candlestick and make a cake plate.
Pictures to follow.
- Final Post for the 31 Day Blogger Challenge
- Gruesome Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cookies and Decoupage Pumpkins
- Day Twenty Eight - Give Thanks
- Deer Meat Pot Pie and Apple Pie
- Countdown to Halloween
- Updated Halloween Wreath
- Round Steak Dinner and Pumpkin Bread
- Getting the bedroom ready for fall
- Snow Today and a Halloween Project in production
- French Wood Platter
- Warm Beef Stew and Dumplings on a cold Fall Day.
- Day 19 - Rugby Season
- Day 18 Operation Christmas Child
- Day 17 - Bread Tube Fail
- Day 16 - Spiced Apple Cider and Favorite Fall Cock...
- A Fall Inspired Dinner and A Halloween Lantern
- Halloween Blocks
- Day 13 - Pumking filled cinnamon buns and lots of ...
- Day 12 - Fall Inspired Pumpkin Plate
- Day Eleven - Catch Up Post and Fall flavored goodi...
- Day Ten - Simply Baked Acorn Squash
- Day 9 - Favorite Fall Movies
- Day Eight - Fall Inspired Banana Bread and Plans f...
- Day Seven - Fall Inspiration leads to Halloween In...
- Day 6 - Shepherd's Pie
- Day 5 - Fall Inspired Exercise and a final farewel...
- Day Four - A Simple Fall Wood Project
- Day Three - Pumpkin Donut Holes
- Day 2 - A simple fall wreath
- Day 1 - Nothing says fall like a hearty bowl of so...
- ▼ October (31)